Cardiac rehabilitation also called cardiac rehab is a customised outpatient programme of exercise and education.
Quick Look at benefits
- Qualified Staff of Doctors
- Feel like you are at Home Services
- Save your Money and Time with us
- Easy and Affordable Billing
Cardiac pulmonary rehabilitation is a designed to help improve your health and help you recover from a heartattack, other forms of heart diseases or surgery to treat heart disease or any other pulmonary disease like: COPD and TB.
It is also useful in diabetes, hypertension and thyroid disease.Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation can improve your cardiovascular fitness through Physical Activity you do breathing exercises, muscle strengthening exercises such as lifting weights on other resistance training exercises.
- ECG (Electrocardiography)
- TMT (Treadmill Test)
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)